HAVE A LASABRE 3.8 LITER JUST REPLACED IGNITION MODULE;;IT WAS CUTTING OFF INTERMITENTLY AND WOULD START INTERMITENTLY IN NO CONSISTANT WAY''HOT OR COLD AND HAS NO CODE ALTHOUGH THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT HAS COME ON BUT NO CODE''STILL HAS SAME PR

1992 Buick Lesabre • 110,000 miles

Car shuts off intermitent and doesn't start intermitently whether hot or cold 'replaced ignition module did not fix.
Happyboo

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

They had a lot of ECM and Crank sensor failures around that year that caused symptoms like that but it still needs to be diagnosed properly as Ras suggested.

Wrenchtech
I would suspect a shorted injector, one bad injector alone can cause these symptoms.I repaired to many of these to count. What you want to do is unplug the injectors one at a time and ohm test them. And then compare the readings from each one, i'll bet you'll find atleast one that's real low.

Homer1967