ISUZU TRUCK FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

1991 Isuzu Truck • 170,000 miles

Starts then sputters and dies. There is what appears to be an "air leak" coming from the fuel pressure regulator. Plenty of pressure for certain. Replaced the unit and even with a new part it does the exact same thing. Have been stranded broke down for days and MUST get the little truck running. Have been unable to find anyone that has had this problem. I do so very much hope that you have an idea what causes this. Email is louieduval@gmail. Com or # is 970-317-4391. I would HAPPILY make a donation but I am sleeping in a tent next to my truck in Colorado trying to get to a new job up north. PLEASE HELP
Louied55

Check fuel pressure and for vacuum leak

Where would I check for a vaccum leak on the regulator? Seems like there is too much fuel pressure. The 4 inch long fuel line going from the regulator to the injector rail is new and seems to bulge out.

Louied55
THANKS FOR THE HELP. NOT.

Louied55
Hey we aren't magicians even though you think we may be. Check for a vacuum leak with choke spray and then check to seeif your hose that is bulged out that isn't supposed to be is getting vacuum to the regulator. If halfyou guys wold give us correct info instead of what you wan tto write maybe we could helpyou out better.

Sorry man. Been sleeping in a tent for 3 nights with the temp outside around 5 below. No parts store for 15 miles and I know NOBODY in this area I am traveling through. I DO appreciate your help and don't mean to sound like a douche. Just trying to get back on the road.

Louied55