QUICK QUESTION NO START REPLACED ALOT OF PARTS WHEN PROBING YELLOW WIRE TO FUEL PUMP ASSEMBLY.. SUPPOSED TO SUPPLY 12V TO PUMP I HAVE RES TO GRD

1991 Honda Accord • 675,000 miles

Is there supposed to be resistance to ground there. The fuel pump does not prime but has pressure when cranking relay has been replaced
Shizoma

Check/test the main relay

Restate tests in you did.

Fixitmr
Relay is good checked several times pump does not prime however provides pressure when cranking ecm comes on energizes relay after some time tinkering I decided to look for a grounded fuel pump. Internally grounded as I have had an issue like this with a different vehicle. Removed 3 pin connector at fuel pump. Probed the yellow wire which supplies twelve volts to the fuel pump this test was done with harness d/c at the fuel pump between yellow wire and ground I have approx 50-150 ohms.

Shizoma
Vehicle wont start I have tested injectors, relay, dist, cap rotor wires ecm pulses injector wires I have 12v hot to injector wires. Tested all fuses. Reset ecm. Blinking s light and no start

Shizoma
Vehicle does crank. Should have added that

Shizoma
Recheck it -Remove the main relay and then test the yellow wire to direct ground

I have spark and fuel to rail but only when cranking. Sorry for so many replies but adding all that I have done replaced ecm was in water replaced dist. Replaced main relay because I foolishly thought with blinking s light it was bad codes 7 and 8 from tcm both shift solenoid codes

Shizoma
Ok but as I stated I tested the yellow wire at the fuel pump not harness side of the wire

Shizoma
Dunno the total resistances of the fuel pump motor windings-as you've check it and its 50-150 ohms

Do this power the fuel pump direct from the battery and see what happens

Ok just a hick update sorry took so long to get back here.I pulled injectors have great spray all four plugs firing. Firing order correct. Manually cranked engine by hand to ensure distributor seated correctly it is.S light stopped blinking. Still no start checked ect. Tps. Iat. Seems like my map sensor isn't showing correct return voltage for 0 in/hg only have.19v returning which appears to be what it should read at full vacuum.I don't have a vacuum pump so I can't test other voltage readings.I think I am going lil crazy here thanks for your time PS bout 150 psi per cylinder compression I really am losing it this is the second new distributor I put in because the first one I got had a bad reluctor.I am sad

Shizoma
Page 1 of 2