GMC S15 GAS PROBLEM

1991 GMC S15 • 122,000 miles

I ran my s-15 jimmy out of gas. I put half a tank in wont start now, ran before. Im not getting gas to the carb. Thought the fuel filter was cloged so I replaced it. Has new spark plugs wires oil and oil filter. New fuses. It will start when I feed it raw gas
Fordlovers1

If you are not getting fuel to the engine, you need to check to see if there is power to the fuel pump. If there is, then the pump is most likely bad.

There is power to the pump.I bought the pump about 3 or 4 yrs ago new. Kinda was hoping it would of lastes longer then this

Fordlovers1
I can still hear the pump hum when I turn over the key. And it does it every time I do turn it over

Fordlovers1
You need to check for fuel pressure. Even though the pump is running, you may not be getting enough fuel pressure to run the engine. Check that first to make sure it is within spec. If it is, then you need to check to make sure the injectors are getting power.

Ok thank you I will try that. And I was wondering if I had a fuel pump restart button. I tried looking for the relay in the glovebox and under the hood and above the fuel tank and the fuse box cant find it. Again thank you

Fordlovers1
There isn't a restart. Check pressure and let me know what you find.