FORD AEROSTAR WIRING PROBLEM

1991 Ford Aerostar • 76,460 miles

Where is the best place to go to get the diagram for my moter wireing for free
Jam5630

Can you tell me what wiring system you need? I'll post a wiring diagram. To say all the wiring is a pretty big chore. We us Mitchel here, I believe you can buy access to that for a small yearly fee. I believe it is 20 dollars or less. I'd have to double check.

Autozone. Com has free wiring info. You will have to register your vehicle and follow the links, but, it is free. Some libraries carry automotive databases, at least one of those databases, you can access on your home computer. It is free if you live in an area that they serve. If you live out of area, you can buy access for a small yearly fee. One of my databases cost me 40 dollars a year for access, but, you get wiring diagrams on every vehicle they cover, it's a bunch. Not as good as Mitchel.

Just to add, that Mitchel price I mentioned is for one vehicle, only. Wiring info--diagnostic, everything.