SQEAKY NOISE

1991 Acura Integra • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 270,660 miles

My 91 Integra is making a squeaky noise when front wheels are in motion! I put the front of the car on jack stands today to see if it would make noise and it did. This time it started in second gear and didn't stop til out of gear. When I coasted the car down a bridge the noise kept going. I can't tell if it is my axles, water pump, or wheel bearings!
Hutchinas

Check front pads as the metal wear tab may be touching the rotor, this gives a squeal/ squeak noise as n audible warning that the pads are getting low, check this out first.

Mhpautos
Checked. I checked them so much it is crazy! They are ceramic pads with cross drilled rotors! What's next on the hit list?

Hutchinas
Run on stands with pads removed, do not touch pedal, eliminate any brake contact noise first, ceramic pads are so hard, they can be noisy with no visible signs of a problem.

mark (mhpautos)

Mhpautos