WON'T START.REPLACED PLUGS, PLUG WIRES, DISTRIBUTOR CAP, ROTOR, IGNITION COIL, FUEL PUMP, EFI FUSE(BLOWN)

1990 Toyota Corolla • 225,444 miles

Replaced Plugs, Plug Wires, Distributor Cap, Rotor, Ignition Coil, Fuel Pump, EFI Fuse(blown)

Before replacing fuel pump, the Check Engine light would come on when starting car, but go out as soon as EFI Fuse blew.

After replacing fuel pump, Check Engine light not coming on. EFI fuse good.

After replacing fuel pump, using starter fluid, the car started and ran for about 2 mins. It shut off and I have not been able to restart.

I have pressure at the fuel rail. I don't have any way to test the pressure, but it sprays out when I loosen the connection on the end of it.

Also note that this vehicle was sitting for about 18 months. I pumped out as much old gas as I could and replaced with fresh gas.

Any thoughts, hopes or prays?
Rtlawson

Check the fuel pump relay

Just want to check to be sure I understand what your asking.

Is this the same as the EFI Relay? If so, the relay works. Power on relay side of connection. NO power to other connections.

Rtlawson
Do this block open the airflow meter flap and attempt to start car-what happens