CADILLAC FLEETWOOD HEATER PROBLEM

1990 Cadillac Fleetwood • 232,000 miles

Where is the heater air damper located, theres very little warn air coming out of the bottom air outlet after running the car for a half
hour I believe that the air damper is closed not letting the air through, engine runs normal, thermostat has been changed, and water pump
has been replaced both hoses to the heater are hot to the touch but when driving for awhile there is very little heat coming out
what can I do to get more heat coming out?
exectec@zoho. Com
Donald Spaulding
Exectec

Check the blend air door. It is near the heater core and determines if you get heat or AC

Thank you for your return answer
I already know that the blend air is inside the heater near the heater core but this doesn't explain
to me how to get to it to see if it is movable or stuck shut.
And what I need to do with it to get the HOT air to come out, riding around in Wisconsin this time of the year is not fun. Can you include a picture of the heater assembly pointing out where the blend air door is located?
Exectec@zoho. Com
Donald Spaulding

Exectec
Any help is appreciated
Thank You
Donald Spaulding
exectec@zoho. Com

Exectec