PLYMOUTH ACCLAIM GAUGES PROBLEM

1989 Plymouth Acclaim • 150,000 miles

Plymouth Acclaim Gauges issue, I think it is an electrical problem?

So it all started with a "check gauges" problem. Gauges then function funny on off jittery moving column or banging dash helped intermittently. Then heater fan quit. Then turn on headlights and dash lights/dome lights stop working. Turn on heater fan (not working) and cigarette lighter stops working. And does this car have an ASR? Location? It has shut off a couple times while driving. I already had dash out to check connectors and gauges worked ok for a minute. Old car heater fan may be shot dont know if there is a power relay for it. Car is out of town so I cant troubleshoot yet. Looking for multiple advice to use to do so when I get the chance.

Fixitmr
Turned out to be a bad ground wire which is located behind drivers floor left kickboard under parking brake. A floor repair was done and wire was not reattached.

Fixitmr