CLUTCH IS ENGAGED AND MY PEDAL HAS NO PRESSURE EXEPT THE SPRING

1989 Nissan Stanza • 189,250 miles

I was driving my stanza when I went to shift into second gear the clutch got stuck so I pulled it up with my foot and when it popped up the clutch was still engaged as if I was still holding down the clutch but it was popped up and when I looked on my floor board there were bits of rubber and a piece of metal that reminded me of some kind of rivet or lock bolt
Mrader39

The piece that fell out is probably the pin that holds the clutch push rod to the pedal. There is a clevis pin clip that would have had to come off in order for it to have come out.
I am attaching a diagram of the clutch system so you can see the parts I am talking about.

No sir the clevis pin is in it still that rod is still getting pushed in and out of it im thinkin that rivet was jus in the car already I no its somethin simple jus not sure what exactly to fix on it it doesnt return when I push it down but it will stay if I pull it up almost like a spring or what ever keeps pressure to it came undone if you could help I surely would appreciate it

Mrader39
Do you still have fluid in the system, is there any sign of fluid leaking from the rear of the master cylinder?

Mhpautos
Yes sir there is a lil leak but the fluid is still full butt it has no pressuure in the clutch and the clutch is stuck
engaged

Mrader39
Yes it does have a lil leak but the fluid is still full and I cant drive my car cuz the clutch is engaged and wont let any power get to the car

Mrader39
O and its a 91

Mrader39
I would say it is a mechanical failure in the clutch assembly and the box will have to be removed to inspect further.

Mhpautos