WONT START

1989 Nissan Sentra • 4 cylinder Manual •

My 1989 nissan sentra started to act like it was going to stall when I would take off from a light and ran kinda slugish for about 3 days and then all of a sudden it just would not start, it sounds like it wants to start but it just wont turn over, I have replaced rotor and dist. Cap but that did not help, what should I do next?
Velma

**Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.