AC STILL NOT COLD

1989 Nissan Maxima • 8,000 miles

I put to cans of refrigerant, and it is still not cold, what should I do next to fix the A/C? Power window do not work. I just put a new power window relay, and a new fuse, but my windows still are not working, what should I look in to next to get my windows working.
Desiree66

Is the clutch coming on for the ac? What are the exact pressures?

Check for up and down commands from the master switch.

If its that low u have a leak.I would remove the switch and test that voltage is being sent to the motor. Try holding the window button to go down and bang on the door panel with your hand. If the window starts working the motor is bad.

Cadieman
You have probably over charged the system an a high pressure cut out switch may have shut down the system as a safety device, refregrant is added in a precise quantity, just adding what you think is no answer to these problems, if the system was low, there will be a leak that need rectifying, A/C servicing should only be done by a qualified tech, I would go see one and get the system checked over.

Mhpautos