CAN A CUT IN POSITIVE BATTERY CABLE KEEP MY FUEL PUMP FROM WORKIN

1988 GMC C1500

Fuel pump is not kickin on and gave no signs it was gonna go out. And iv been havin various electrical problems likewind shield wipers and turn signal come on and off while headlights are on. No fuel is comin in but it tuns over fine it has happened once before but when I got it running it ran like a champ.
Spank dem soup cans

What kind of cut are you talking about? How deep, and which wire?

The positive battery cable where it leads under the engine it looks like it is a clean cut but I think it has been hittin metal and arching and over time it has been burning deeper into the wire it is maybe between 1/8 1/4 in deep also when I turn the ignition to on I was told I would be able to hear the fuel pump kick on is that true if so I dont hear it

Any chance you can post a photo of that spot? If the engine cranks, the battery cables are able to pass really high current so they would not be causing other electrical problems. If you're looking at the smaller positive wire leaving the battery terminal, that one does feed other things that could be affected by arcing or a break in it.