ENGINE TURNS WONT START

1986 Suzuki Samurai • 112,000 miles

My 1986 Suzuki samurai engine will turn over but won't start. Was driving when it just died and now won't start again since. Replaced ignition coil still nothing different.
Josie6511

There are a few possibilities and a certain process of elimination to follow when diagnosing the cause of a no start situation. I have a walk through diagnostic I am giving you. When it talks about pulling codes, your vehicle is too old for that. You would need to get a Haynes manual and see if the is an ECU in your vehicle, if it is fuel injected it might have one, and then there may be a way to read what are called, "Morse Codes". An LED will blink on the ECU and counting the number of blinks gives you a few trouble codes. It won't be anything like what is talked about in the diagnostic. If you need to get electrical components testesed or special tools or test tools, Advancance Auto or Auto Zone will test components for free and they loan out specialty tools.
Just use the link below;

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start