NISSAN 180SX SENSOR PROBLEM

1986 Nissan 180SX • 150,000 miles

How to shut off sensor light after I have fixed the problem? Iv'e replaced the O2 sensor which was the problem now I can't get the light off.

Usa
After the vehicle has been operated for 30,000 miles the oxygen sensor warning light located on the instrument panel will come on, indicating that the oxygen sensor should be checked.
After the operation of the oxygen sensor has been verified, reset the warning light hold relay which is located under the dash near the center, Fig. 11.
Canada

After the operation of the oxygen sensor has been verified, reset the warning light by disconnecting the warning light electrical connector to prevent the light from coming on again, Fig. 12.
Connector is in the fuse box