BRAKES NOT WORKING

1985 Volvo 242 • 53,000 miles

After driving for about an hour, the brakes suddenly stop working - I push the pedal and it goes all the way in and the car doesn't stop at all.
I've had this problem for a while and I already put in a new master cylinder - that didn't solve it. Then I replaced the vacuum pump - and that didn't solve the problem either.
What else can I try in order to solve this?
Shaymarom

Has system been rebleed? Does brake failure warning light come on?

Docfixit
Yes. I've rebleeded the system. Problem came back. The brake failure light comes on every time I have the problem.

Shaymarom
Air maybe entering system check all calipers for wetness. Pull dust boot back to look. When rebleed is there air present?

Docfixit
I've started checking all the calipers - one was stuck - replacing it now. Do you think that could be the problem?
There is no air present while rebleeding.

Shaymarom
Stuck caliper can cause low pedal so you may have found fault

Docfixit
Thanks!
I'll let you know how it goes.
What else could be the problem?

Shaymarom
Using brake hose clamps, lock off all flexible brake hoses, if pedal is still soft and low, problem is air in lines or in master cylinder, if this is the case, re bleed system using a container and a clear hose, add brake fluid into container enough to cover the bottom of the hose, open bleeder and pump slowly watch for air bubbles, ensure resiviour is always full, keep pumping untill you are sure there is no air left, do all wheels R/R L/R R/F L/F with fluid in the container air will not suck buck up the bleeder hose.

Mhpautos