MAZDA RX7 SPARK PROBLEM

1982 Mazda RX7 • 124,000 miles

My car has been sitting a while it will turn over but wont start you can hear it trying but it's just not. It's getting fuel and spark i've pulled plugs and spark is a yellow spark not blue i've checked all vacuum lines and they are all in the right spots all electrical plugs are connected i'm out of idea's please help if I had money in my bank I would donate but this car has me broke ineed to get it running to get a job
Jokerchop

Go and review this link then let me know what's happening: http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

I've already read that link this is a 1982 Mazda rx7 12a rotary engine if it was a piston engine I would probably able to get it myself but it's not it has spark amd fuel and the fuels getting to the plugs the spark is like an orange color not blue all the vacuum lines are connected right but it still wont run any sugestioms

Jokerchop
Orange color means weak ignition system-I'm aware its rotary/wankel engine-check the coils primary and secondary winding resistances and ignition timing

I've already checked ignition timing it's good how do yo check the coils

Jokerchop
Check the primary and secondary winding resistances of the coil/s