HAS SPARK BUT NO FUEL PRESSURE

1982 Cadillac El Dorado • 18,000 miles

FUEL PUMP ONLY RUNS WHEN I PUT A JUMPER WIRE WERE THE FUEL PUMP RELAY BELONGS. ALSO MY CHK ENG LIGHT DOES NOT ILLUMINATE WITH IGN KEY ON BUT WILL TURN ON WITH JUMPER WIRE IN THE ALDL CONNECTOR PINS A D
DrtyBrty

Computer might not be grounding the F/P relay-

Eldorado (1981-88) Enter Diagnostic Mode By Pressing OFF & WARMER Buttons On Instrument Panel

Trying to find out what's pin D here unable to get it-

Yours looks like this

I would test all your fuses with a test light before going too far.

Wrenchtech
No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

Check the codes like raz said. Also lower the r/side lower dash panel and their is a fuse and relay panel under the glove box. Check the 20 amp fuel pump fuse in that panel. Check with a meter or test light for voltage on the fuse. Youll need to check the bulb connections the same way 1 side ground and 1 side 12v
stop jumping things unless you want a fire on you hands.

Cadieman
If you aren't getting a check engine light when the key is turned you need to resolve that issue first which is why I said to check the fuses first.

Wrenchtech