1978 Ford F-150

I have a 78 f150 it had a 302 in it I was wondering if I can pull a 302 out of an 83 an bolt it up an go without problems? If I have to do something what would I need to do? And how much do you think it will cost me to do this swap I miss driving my ole ford I hate the 83 I wanna get back up in my 78 please help me the best you can I appreciate it thank you an have a blessed day I wanna be able to drive my truck again before I ship out for basic training so this is a need to know fast help question thanks again
October 23, 2013.

It should work. However, you may want to inspect the sensors on the engines and make sure you can switch them. The engine block should be the same. You will also need to switch the motor mounts.