WATER IN MY OIL AND ENGINE NEVER RAN HOT

1975 Jeep CJ5 • 4WD Manual •

Why do I have water in my oil?
Jeepwrangler

Could be a blown headgasket, cracked head and block, also an intake leak-to find out -get it pressure and block tested-sometimes when the engine is cold it sneaks out during the nite/day and when fired-up and the engine starts getting hot it seals itself due to metal expansion-its a sneaky situation BTDT.

How are you determining that there is water in your oil? Is it just a Mustard-like substance in your oil fill cap. Or is the entire pan of oil exhibiting it's saturated with water? If it's just the cap, it could be your PCV system is not operating correctly/ not hooked up at all. Want more info on that, or real pics of my 258 and it's PCV system, just ask. More than willing to share, and help you with this or any other CJ issue. Yes, Raz. Finally another CJ showed up here, and I'm Crusading again!---The Medic

This too, is 1st Aid. First Aid to the most Precious, Copied, Machine ever devised by man! WE ARE STILL IN, WHAT IS REFERRED TO AS "THE GOLDEN HOUR".I ALSO SIT AND CRY IF "MR. JEEP" OR "WILLY" HAVE A BOO BOO. WHAT IS YOUR STATUS?--THE MEDIC. PICS OF 1977 "MR. JEEP'S" RECENT TRANNY AND TRANSFER CASE TEAR-UPAGE AND FIXAGE OR 1946 "WILLY"-RUINED PISTON AND RING DUE TO DETONATION [LEAKING HEAD GASKET] THANK GOODNESS IT DID NOT SCAR MY CYLINDER.I WAS LUCKY TO JUST REPLACE ALL PISTONS, RINGS, AND ROD BEARINGS!

Medic since its your AO assumed command and keep me posted when you need fire support-Raz out

RAZ, I LIKED THIS LINE FROM YOUR OTHER POST, "With what you just said,You need to bring it in or get someone's help, its not a simple fix-".........ROGER ON THE FIRE SUPPORT...I WAIT SO LONG FOR A CJ TO POP IN, IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE (THEY ARE BUILT SO WELL, THEY SELDOM HAVE AN ISSUE) WHEN ONE DOES COME IN, I SPEND TIME, DAYDREAMING OF THINGS THEY MIGHT WANT TO KNOW...HOW I CAN "LEARN 'EM" SOMETHING THAT THEY HAD NO CLUE ABOUT, OR STEP BY STEP, WALKING THEN THRU A PROCEDURE, JUST ANYTHING TO HELP THEM BE A BETTER "JEEPER".......I SIT HERE, NIGHT AFTER NIGHT HOPING TO FIND ONE LIKE THE 2CARPRO WORLD RECORD MEGA POST I HAD GOING...THAT WAS FUN AND FULFILLING FOR ME http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1980-jeep-cj7-timingtuning-problem-with-a ..........SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE CORRESPONDING WITH A COMPUTER....BEEN DOIN' THIS 2 YEARS NOW, FOR FUN, JUST TO "READ" THE SMILES ON THEIR FACES---THE MEDIC.....I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN HANG ON (sob, snivel)

911-Medic-like our FM's said in hostile enviro if all else fails-READ! Soldier, either you do or die