FORD BRONCO FUSE PROBLEM

Ford Bronco

My bronco sat for two weeks and then it would'nt star. I checked the fuel right att the filter and nothing came, so tonight I replaced the inline pump thinking that would help. But still no starting. I put a test light to the pump in the tank but nothing. Could someone help me. Thanks
Maxtrooper

I really need some advice. If anyone has any ideas let me know please

Maxtrooper
Is there a fuse that is not in the panel. If the pump in the tank is gone will the inline pump stop working also.

Maxtrooper
So no one has any ideas.

Maxtrooper
Is the fuse for the pump under the hood

Maxtrooper
I think the fuse your looking for is in the fuse box under the dash. It will say FP or F. Pump

Wanzer2
Site was having difficulties so questions got missed or answers were not applied to questions. Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused.

Fixitmr
Try replacing it and see what happens

I wonder how I got here-another programming issue I guess

Dunno where you get that information, I don't think its true as far as making the car go faster than speeding bullet

There is a vent solenoid that may be bad. It needs to be verified by someone familiar with the system

Page 1 of 3