LINK BAR

2002 Volvo S80

Suspension problem
2002 Volvo S80 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

I recently had a link bar replaced on my volvo because of some loud knocking noises near the front tire area. It seems to fix the problem but now it sounds like the same problem has come back but only on the right front side. It sounds a bit different though and it sounds as though something is loose. It does it on the slightest bump now and it rattles now. It seems as thought the steering is ok but it sounds like something is loose and getting ready to fall off. Any suggestions. Also, is there anything that I can check from the outside or underneath that could be the issue? Thanks!
UKCAT5FAN

Your spring seat could have broken. Also if it is rattling your strut itself could be bad as well. I just posted some pictures on the strut mount.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/2001-volvo-s80-strut-mount-vt360304.html

Copy the link. I also wrote how you can check them.
The title if you go on the S-80 header is 2001 Volvo Strut Mount. Hope the link helps. If you have any more questions just let me know.

JIS001