COILS INGNITIONS BURN OR NOT WORKING

2001 Volvo S80

2001 Volvo S80 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 140000 miles

Hi!

I have a problem with my volvo s80.
I had couple of coils, I replaced 2 of them and after couple days again checked and saw another 2 so replace all 6 of them (used) and checked work all of them, after couple days again car running very bad when I checked 2 of coils igniters not working.

What might cause to get burn, I know if them get wet or some water other there but was not any water, it is another cause to damage the coils?
Thank you!
Vitu07

If you replaced the coils with used ones then they most likely were already getting ready to fail. You should replace them with new coils. In the long run you end up spending more money trying to save a few bucks.

JIS001
I think I know why!
I changed the timing belt and probably is not in the right time.
And Yes! My car is not running very good, one problem is that is not the timing and might be the mess up with valve and the car does not have compression, and also I didn't look for coils or sparks.
When I checked, notice that 2 of coils not working.
Still I don't know if the valves are bent.
I will see next week.
Thank You.

Vitu07