ENGINE FAULT CODES

1998 Volvo S70

1998 Volvo S70 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 113000 miles

My car is giving me the 'CHECK ENGINE' sign and I'm getting these fault codes from it:
P0413, P0108, P0505 and P0455. I've also noticed that it fuel performance has changed for the worse.

Please advise on what I should do here.
Nsed

P0455= gas cap code, usually, unless there is a leak in the evap system.P0108= Map sensor circuit high input. P0413= Secondary air injection system switching valave A circuit open, P0505 Idle control system malfunction. You may have a vacuum leak, get a can of spray gumout, spray the vac lines and maniflod area, when the idle changes, youve found the leak! You want the engine running and spray on the outside but do direct the stream onto the hoses, if it is a vacuum leak, the engine idle will change speed, then you have detected a leak, repair the vacuum leak and see how it runs!
If it turns out that the EVAP system is leaking, you'll need a shop with a smoke machine to find the leak!

Merlin2021