CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON WITH 3 CODES

1998 Volvo S70

1998 Volvo S70 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 132000 miles

The check engine light is back on after changed a new air pump just a couple of weeks. Three new codes have been identified: P0103, P0243 and P0410. Could you please give me a hand where are the problems and how to fix them? Is it going to be very costly to get them fixed? Looks like a few parts are needed? Can I do it myself and should I give up? Thanks.
Ma1122

One of your codes I could not identify and that was PO243? Do you have a description for that code? PO410 for the air injection code I would recommend you check all your vacuum lines. The rubber grommets collapse and will either cause a restriction or a vacuum leak. Here is a diagram of the lines.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/337695_79009068_2.jpg

Pay close attention to the rubber hoses at component #3 towards the back near the exhust, and #4 and #5 towards the front near the fan and close to the intake. If the hoses look defective or if you touch them and feel all gummy, replace them and reset the light. As for the first code, it indicates a problem with the mass air flow sensor but I would recommend you replace any defective lines you find during your air injection inspection since a vacuum leak can trigger a false air mass meter fault. Let me know how it goes.

JIS001
Thanks for your reply. That really helps. I will try what you have suggested and let you how that stands. Thanks.

Can you davise how to solve the P0243 problem? It's Turbocharger Wastegate Solenoid Circuit Malfunction. Thanks.

Ma1122