POWER DOOR LOCKS

1993 Volvo 850

1993 Volvo 850 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 269000 miles

My power door locks stop working. You can hear the click when you press the door lock key, and also when you pull up on the door lock stems. I also cannot open the trunk because it is locked.

What is the fix?
Rpfernan

I think you just have to replace them. My V70 1998 Wagon had the same issue with the passenger door lock & it couldn't be repaired. I have to completely replace it for about $70 including labor.

Ganocafe
Seat Covers

CountryGal90
You can have it checked by an expert. I believe it wont cost you much to repair. Alternatively you can replace it if it is unrepairable but the cost would be a bit higher.

Best adwords
choosehottubsdirect. Com

Simslaughter
Did you try opening it to by a key and do you have a child lock on your car because sometimes it is due to the child lock that you can not open the doors. To be sure so that it won't happen again try consulting your dealer. Sometimes bringing it to your dealer is the best solution for they will assist you on everything not only about the problem but they can also check the whole car.

Mexxiiyou