WINDSHIELD WIPERS

1984 Volvo 240

1984 Volvo 240 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 126897 miles

The wipers in my 1984 volvo 240 DL have come apart. While driving they quit. The moor works fine. The two arms under thedash behind the glove box have separted. The wheel that appears to attach to the passengers side wiper transmission is now laying on the floor and the cables fron each arm that must attch some how too all of this are still attached. I bought a manual but it dose not have an explosed view of how this system was together or how it goes together. Can you send me instructions on how this goes back together and a view that shows me what broke or that I am missing? An exploded view with a parts list and where everything goes would be great. It does not look like a complicated system but one I have never seen. The rest of the car is relatively simple to work on and this has just stumped me.

Thanks for your time and help

Floyd

PS, how do I pay you for this help?
I do not see a way to a secure site to down load payment information
FGWood

This is the only pic I coudl find. if you want an entire parts list you may need to go to the dealer and look at theirs.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/1639_volvo_1.jpg

Jack42