RESTORATION

1964 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia

1964 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia

This is everything I know about this car--
1964 Volkswagen Carmann-Ghia Coupe
(For Restoration)
all original and complete. Needs $754 of sheet metal, upholstery and floor pans to restore. Reduced $1295
I would really like to buy this car and restore it, I really love classic cars. However, I'm wondering if " all complete" means I can drive it before I restore it and it just won't be " gorgeous". It would be nice to use it to get it to the mechanic and parts places. Thanks!
SapphireEyes

Hi there,

They may say complete. But it may not go, have any brakes, there may be electrical problems, who knows, classic restorations is something I do professionally and believe me I would be very surprised if this car is anything but a full restoration, the only way you may find safe to get it about is on a trailer, you just have to get some one who knows to inspect this car first hand or you may be buying a very expensive mistake, be very cautious.

Mhpautos