COIL PACK

1999 Vauxhall Vectra

1999 Vauxhall Vectra 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual

Gone in to have coil pack changed, then machanic phoned to say that it has to go to a main dealer to be reprogrammed in> Is this right
Linda1960

There has to be another reason it needs a reprogramme. Nothing to do with the coil pack. I would get a second opinion, for a car of this year all reprogrammes should have been done in the first 3 years under warrenty programme

Dave H
Thank-you Dave H. The garage have now taken the car to a vaxhaul dealer garage, after reading your reply I went and spoke to them and th edealer garage said the same thing and that this was nothind to do with the original problem or anything I could have done. So I am now waiting to what the first garage come back with. Thank-you Linda

Linda1960
No Problem .. glad to be of assistance .. please use our forum again in the future if the need arise's.. and spread the word of our site to friends and family etc.

Also please post the outcome of your final fix as this may be of assistance to other user's in the future !

Happy motoring.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_1146.png

Dave H