LEAKING

1998 Vauxhall Fronterra

Heater problem
1998 Vauxhall Fronterra Four Wheel Drive Manual

hi, my car is leaking, I fill up the coolent tank, and all the water has gone within minutes, ive changed the radiator but it is still leaking, can anyone tell me what the problem could be please. Thank you sarah
Caney09

First you need to locate where the leak is coming from? Is it pooling on the ground after refilling?

Dave H
Its as tho someone has left the tap running a little, and is pooling on the road. I will have another look to find out where it is leaking from. And let you know is thats ok thanks sarah x

Caney09
Hi I have located the leak and its coming from the oil filter, but I have no water in the oil, what will I need to do, thanks sarah

Caney09
The only way you can have water coming from the OIL filter is if the engine block is cracked !. I suspect it is leaking higher up an running down the filter. Have a pressure test of the cooling system carried out, this will confirm where the leak is by making it stream out so you can see it better. Most garages will diagnose a problem for free in hope they get the work?

Dave H

Dave H