TOYOTA PREVIA GAS PROBLEM

1993 Toyota Previa

1993 Toyota Previa 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 154000 miles

About a month ago, I had to tap one of my spark plugs and I replaced my flexpipe. I'm not sure if any of these may have anything to do with my current problem but here are the symptoms which started abrubtly without warning:

Loss of power, dies sometimes while idling, dies sometimes while driving in any gear. The first thing that happened while driving was " jerking" or " chugging". I thought I was out of gas but that wasn't the case. I did buy gas from a questionable gas station (it had for pumps and one entire side of the station had bags over the pumps to indicate not in use) the day before. It ran fine the day before. My wife and I heard a whinning or a vaccum type sound while the car is going uphill or while the rps rise but I assured her that that was nothing. I thought it was my transmission because when it died I thought I saw T-fluid on the ground. But the next day I checked the T-fluid and it was full. Dirty but full. The car will start and at times it will drive normal for a few hundred feet. Then back to the loss of power and stuff. Help?
93PrevOwner

Check the fuel pressure with a guage and comeback with the readings we start here