TRUCK SLOWS DOWN GOING ALONG THE ROAD

Toyota Pickup

We have a 1991 Toyota pickup with 123000 miles. While driving along the truck will slow down rpms'drop like it has no gas. We have changed gas filters multipul times and it still happens, but not enough to get a good test on fuel pump. Do you know of any other causes.
Greg overlock

If its not sputtering I bet its going to be a weak fuel pump. Does it at any time sputter with hard acceleration or high rpms?

Syncrait
It doesn't sputter. It just slows down like its going to stall, then seams to come out of it.

Greg overlock
It seams to do it when cold and come out of it when it warms up.

Greg overlock
Im going to bet that its the fuel pump just starting to go. What I think is happening is the pump is starting to seize up but since its still rolling it might get jarred because of a bump or whatever and kick back in. If it is the pump it will get progressivly worse untill it kicks for good. You might also check and make sure none of your spark plug wires are touching the engine as it may also be a short issue instead of lack of fuel it might be spark also. Good luck : )

Syncrait