ROUGH IDLE AND HARD START WHEN WARM

1988 Toyota Pickup

Engine problem
1988 Toyota Pickup 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 258000 miles

Motor was replaced last year. Truck idles rough and misses at steady throttle after it has warmed up if I can get it started. Starts and runs fine when cold (closed loop). I been watching fuel pressure during these episodes seems to maintain around 46 p.S.I, although I do not get fuel pressure with key on engine off (prime) as per the manual. Also if it's cranked enough it will occasionally catch and start. I've found that by removing 1 of the injector wires it will start right up just on 5 cylinders. At this point I am leaning towards a bad MAF since the problem only occurs when the engine is warm But I'm not certain.
88toyotadeluxe

Maybe try your idle sensorand try changing the plugs if it missesif it is idleing to low then sometimes it will knock and if it idles a little hight it is a bit rough but that an easy fix.

Toyotadog