STARTING PROBLEM

1993 Toyota Paseo

My 1993 Toyota Paseo cranks but would not start. The computer box, igniter, distributor assembly, fuses, relay have all been checked and are all working. What could be the cause and what's the remedy?
Dion

Dion did you get it fixed? I have a similar problem I cranked mine this morning for 10 minutes and it finally started, just like someone threw a switch. The problem has been getting worse and it seems to be harder to startwhen cold.
Tim

Timbob
I have a 93 Paseo with 120,000 miles on it It has a 1.5liter engine. I noticed in the recent weeks that it had been missing while idling. I thought tune up.
It progressively got harder and harder to start. I got it home from work the other night and shut down the engine. It will not start now. No spark. It will crank for days but will not fire. Timing belt? If so, how big of a job is it to repair. Is it very costly at a shop?

Grallj