VIBRATION IN THE ENTIRE CAR

Toyota Other

I have a weird problem on my car I hope someone can help me to find out the problem.
I have a Toyota Tacoma 2005 11.000 miles
two month after I bought the car it started to have a vibration in the entire body with the speed of 45mph or over includes the side mirrors the salon mirror and evern the brake and gas and it make my both feets num after driving for 30 minutes or more

I went to the dealer more than 3 times to ask them to fixe it, they notice the problem but they don't know where it is coming from therefore they didn't fix.
it is so bad when you are sure there something wrong in your car and can't be fix even by the dealer
Redroses

Keep on their butts! It shouldn't be hard to find.

It is either a tire that is separated or a drive line problem. I suspect a tire. Jack up each wheel, spin the tire and look for an obvious knot or out of true. Let me know

Losone
[quote=" redroses" ]Hello,

Yes I did go to the dealer again and they changed and rotate the tires, but still the problem accurse. They told me it is normal for the car to do this special if it a pick up truck which is untrue and they didn't have the same model or make of the car a gain to let me tried my self and I am really not sure what to do I know they try to waste the time for me, I talked with the lemon law to help but they need a proof of the problem in order to do any action. I still need help.

It is so bad when you are sure there something wrong in your car and can't be fix even by the dealer[/quote]

Redroses
I have a 2006 Tacoma and it is smooth as silk. They are NOT supposed to vibrate. You may have to take it to another dealer. Good luck

Losone