'99 CAMRY RANDOM MISFIRE

1999 Toyota Other

1999 camry 130,000 miles automatic V6. Check engine light on. Codes show a random/multiple cylinder misfire with individual cylinder misfires listed also. Misfire occurs during acceleration or under any load. The misfire is very inconsistent some days are better than others but the misfire is always present and noticible. Replaced plugs, wires, coils, fuel pump, fuel filter. Moved injectors around to see if the current code would follow the injector, negative. Compression consistent on all cylinders. Tested MAF sensor resistance, within specs. Please help I'm out of money and I can't keep throwing parts at this car in desperation. Thanks
Bbs360

Test the MAP and TPS. Also have you tryed timing it lately?

Blackop555
I checked the timing belt condition and alignment with the three marks and it was good. What is the best way to check the MAP and TPS?

Bbs360
Volt meter.

Im not saying timing with the timing belts im saying engine timing. Like removing #1 spark plug and cranking engine wiht a test light hooked to it seeing if its firing at the right time on the harmonic balancer.

Blackop555