WON'T STAY RUNNING

1991 Toyota Landcruiser

1991 Toyota Landcruiser 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 193000 miles

Just got my truck out of the shop about a month ago, had a magor tun-up and oil change and a window motor replaced. I have also had a new radiator, new belts, altanator, new battery and new terminals. The begining of the week it started to idel up and down in park only once in drive it would idel a little high but did not go up and down. It did that for a couple of day and then when I stopped at a red light almost died, I put it in park and gave it gas, when the light turned green I put it in drive and had to stop at a stop sign and it died. I was able to jump it but it died again. The windows still work but it would not start. The shop I took it to before said it sounded like a mass air flow sensor so that has been replaced with a 92 toyota landcruiser air flow sensor. It still will not start or stay running. Any suggestions would be apprieciated.
Trjhudson

Do this find the check connector jumper Batt to Fp and see what happens

I do not understand the terminoligy you are useing.

Trjhudson
Do you hear the fuel pump come on when key at run position? If so check the fuel pressure and comeback with the readings we start here.