RIGHT FRONT END NOISE AND SHUTTERING WHEN BRAKING/ACCELERATI

Toyota Corolla

I own a 1999 Toyota Corolla with close to 90,000 miles on it. Lately I have notice that periodically I will hear and feel a shuttering noise coming from the right front end of the vehicle. Again, I notice this sometimes (not always) when I brake and even sometimes when the car is beginning to accelerate. A friend of mine will hear it coming from the right front end of the vehicle as he walks beside it when it is slowly moving forward or backward. About every third revolution of the wheel will he hear an audible noise coming from the general direction of the right front wheel only. Any idea what could be causing this problem?
Chopo2

Have your F/R brake assembly check to include the wheel bearing.

G'day choppo stones can and will get caught up between the disk rotor and the metal guard. Sometimes all you have to do to get rid of them is reverse for a while. Otherwise just pull the front wheel off and check it out. Good luck with it : D

Francis 180
Front wheel drive. Correct? Have the rt. C/v joint checked out.

Pgjon