MY CAR WONT START

1997 Toyota Corolla

1997 Toyota Corolla 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

Hey guys thanks for what you have been doing so far, my names Ben. I have a 997' Toyota Corolla and it dosen't want to start. I changed out motors on it twice. The first time I changed the motor it started up fine, now it just wont start. I checked to see if it was gettin spark and fuel and it is. Then I checked to see if it was gettin air and it is also. My next guess is that it is the timing on it. I'm not sure. It starts but won't turn over. What is left for me to check? What are your reccomendations?
Ben832

Do below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems
with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time/broken or jumped timing
belt/chain