ENGINE STUMBLES ON ACCELERATION WHEN HO

1995 Toyota Corolla

1995 Toyota Corolla 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 180000 miles

The engine idles fine but stumbles when I try to accelerate. This only happens after the engine is warmed up, and in the > 2K RPM range. Once I accelerate past 2.5K RPM or shift past 2nd gear, it is fine. There are no engines code, no obvious vacume leaks (though I've not tested with gage). Recently replaced the following: timining belt, spark plugs and wires, distubtor and rotor, PCV, water pump, belts, and vavle cover gasket. Any comments, suggestion are greatly appreciated!
Okatex

Start by measuring fuel pressure with mechanical gauge, if OK the I would suspect a low RPM problem in the ignitor (ignition module).
Did new distributor come with ignitor, or did you use old one?

Mmprince4000
I installed a new rotor (ignitor?) Along with the distibutor cap. I'll have to get a gage for the fuel pressure. This problem in past was always solved by replacing plugs, wires, ect. So I'm thinking something in the ignition process as well, or perhaps timing.

BTW, The idle does miss-fire slightly once the engine is warmed up, again no problem when it is cold. Higher RPM's (Over 2K) and no problems.

Okatex
The igntor is inside the dist. Sometimes called an ignition module. Some autoparts stores can test them.

The miss could also be caused by a vacuum leak.

Mmprince4000