OIL LEAK

Toyota Camry

I have 1992 Toyota camry 109K.
I recently bought this car (Dec06) and then I noticed an oil leaking problem which I got it fixed but still was minor oil leakiing. That time, mechanic told me that your transmission fluid needs to be changed and after some time, I got changed all oils from expresslube but didn't cange transmission fluid. Then again oil started leaking after changing and I showed to the expresslube again, they said oil was overflowing, thats why it was leaking.
Then after one wek, I got changed transmission fluid also but from different mechanic. After changing all oils, I noticed that oil started laking badly, it was all over where I parked the car.
Please give me suggestion what should I do now and what basically is the problem as I know little about transmissions.
Api

Which is it leaking. Motor oil or trans fluid?

Jack42
Recently got filled and again my car is low on oil

Api
Motor oil leaking

Api
Need to clean it off and drive to determine about where it is coming from

Jack42
You could also buy a UV dye for motor oil, put it in and use a black light to find it. Fairly inexpesive kits can be found at parts stores.

Zoner chick
Is the leak between the transmission and the engine if so it could be the rear main seal. If it looks to be coming from the air intake then it could be either valve cover is leaking or the gasket around the intake is leaking. If it is from the front of the car it could be the oil filter or if u have an oil cooler it could be from under that.

Jpease99