FRONT WINDSHIELD FOR LE 4 DOORS

Toyota Camry

I am new at this and would appreciate any assistance.

Recently, I had this company replace my windshield. Now I am haviing the following problems. Is their something I can do, someone that I can call, or complain to in order to get this situation resolve?
1-I hear alot of air coming in like if I had my window partically open. The mechanic reused the old moldings (silver) ones and said that I would have to purchase new ones and replaced them. That is where the noise is coming from.
2- Sometimes, I hear like if the glass is loose (its hard to discribe this noise) - how can I pin point - the mechanic cannot hear it.
3-Someone mentioned that my windshield had a wrap on the top corner of the glass - how can I check or where can I take it to have it check - because now the mechanic said that their is nothing wrong and he will not replace it.
Mar1

Hi there,

Best way to pinpoint wind noise is to get a roll of good quality wide duct tape and cover a section of the screen moulding say about 2foot at a time, go for a drive and note any change in noise, remove tape and re seal next section, with a little over lap for good measure, this will help you isolate the noisy section, then get the mechanic to drive it with the tape on and off so that he/she can hear it. Give it a try it has worked for me.

Mhpautos