92 STALLS AT IDLE

1992 Toyota Camry

I have a 92 toyota camry, 2.2L, with 140,000 miles on it. It starts fine but just the other day it stalled at a traffic light. It started up fine the next day but stalled again at idle in my garage. I changed the fuel filter and ran it and it stalled after about five minutes at idle. What could be the problem?
Bjellis

Does it fire right back up after it stalls of does it have to set for a few hours before running again?

If it doesnt fire right back up check for fuel pressure, or spray starting fluid in the throttle body, if it fires up then it is a fuel problem and I would continue by checking for voltage at the fuel pump, if you have voltage but no fuel, at fuel rail replace the pump.

Blackop555
When it died at the traffic light two days ago, it did not start up right away. But in my garage, after I replaced the fuel filter, when it died it did start up right away.

Bjellis