HORN REPAIR

1999 Toyota Camry

Other Category problem
1999 Toyota Camry 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 54900 miles

I recently purchased a 1999 toyota camry only to find out that the horn was not working. When pressed down the horn emmits no sound. I checked the fuse and it is in good shape. I also checked the horn itself and that too is in good condition. I read online that there maybe something restricting contact from the horn button (external) to the horn button (internal; steering wheel). My question is how I would go about removing the horn panel on the steering wheel without affecting the airbag. Also, could it be something else other than the horn itself? Thanks
Carguy777

You said the horn 10 Amp fuse is okay and the horn is okay. Try checking the Horn Relay. On the fuse/relay box beside the left fender, The horn relay is the black rectangle relay (beside the green square relay). It should show " HORN" at the back of the fuse/relay cover.

(Sorry, I do not know how to remove the steering wheel.)

Dsplc