NOISE WHEN BRAKING

1997 Toyota Camry

Brakes problem
1997 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 206000 miles

I recently had the front pads replaced and brake fluid changed on my Camry. Since that work, I hear a pulsing/rubbing sound from the front right side of the car when braking. It sounds a little like the sound make my a steam train. This is most noticable after driving a little while and braking at low speeds. I have had car back to shop a couple times and each time they inspect and say brakes are in good shape. They also have re-lubricated the pistons during one of these checks. To rule out suspension noise (and since it had not had attention for 100K miles), I went ahead and had 4 quick struts installed. However, I still get the low speed brake noise. What can be done to fix this noise?
Pgrignon02

HI there,

thank you for the donation,

Did they re machine the rotors? Did they fit cheap pads? Are the wheel bearings ok? Are the correct pads fitted? Are the caliper pins free? Are the caliper mounting brackets tight? These are the questions that I would be asking them, start there.

Mhpautos