STARTER

1993 Toyota Camry

1993 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 100000 miles

My vehicle was driving good and then I didn't drive it for several months. I attempted to start the vehicle and it wouldnt start. The lights came on and the radio work so someone suggested I change and/or test the started so I desided to change the started. I purchased a reman. Started from Napa and a new battery. It was changed and it STARTED, the next morning it started, keep in mind I never drove the vehicle I just started it. NOW it wont start, what should I do. I have checked all the electrial connections and everything is connected. I dont know, please help.
C4lmkk

You probably have a short within the electrical system draining out the battery-

NOW it wont start-do you mean it cranks over and refuses start or won't crank over at all?

It started yesterday evening when I came home from work but tonight it refuse to start. Doing the same thing again. Someone said something about a " fuseable link" what is that? Do you know where it's located? The battery is not going dead, it brand new. It dont crank over or nothing.

C4lmkk
The fusible links are the colored square boxes in the power the distribution box-its job is too protect the electrical system in the event of an overload by breaking the circuit open rendering a particular circuit/s. Inoperative.