FUEL INJECTORS

1992 Toyota Camry

1992 Toyota Camry 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 109000 miles

My '92 V-6 Camry has a fuel flooding problem. I have isolated it to the the number four fuel injector. I have checked with a noid light and a volt meter. After about 90 seconds it had full battery voltage on the circuit keeping the injector " on" all the time. Do you have any suggestions besides replacing the ECM?
Ken Brown

With all the other injectors unplugged does it act normal or still stays on all the time

Blackop555
The other injectors (the ones I can get to) are operating normally. Everything I do gets back to the
always " on" operation of the #4 circuit. It occurs within a few seconds of a cold start. So much gas is pushed thru that I noticed gas seeping from the exhaust sysyem (not a good thing). The check engine light does not come on.

Ken Brown
I would check the wiring harness, it could be grounding out on something or the injector could be bad and grounding out internally.

Blackop555
Help please, same problem, How did you solve it?

JohnInVa