AIR IDLE CONTROL (AIC) MOTOR

1992 Toyota Camry

Engine problem
1992 Toyota Camry Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 85000 miles

I just bought this used 2.2 Toy Cam. DO NOT know mechanical so am getting info from my mechanic. THe first month I owned this car, I did not have this problem. Within 6 weeks the following stalling problem started: When first started, it runs great. Within minutes, it starts stalling out to the point of being VERY dangerous. : Cry: When I come to a light, I must leave, at least, 2 car spaces between me and the car in front. This way, as the engine starts to power down (as in " stall" ) I can ease up on break, and give a little gas, thereby forstalling (pun intended) the stall. PLEASE advise where I might purchase, or find more sources, other than eBay, to locate a good used AIC motor control. Is this the only reason I am experiencing this horrible, often scary, situation? Also, is this a common problem? Thank you, for more reasons than you will ever know, how much I appreciate any help you can give.?
Sheneedshelp

1. Check the ignition timing might be too advance

2. Check the throttle plate could be sticking open

3. Clean out the idle air control valve and test it.

4. Test the throttle position sensor closed and wide open throttle voltages.