LOW IDLE, CAN'T PUT IN DRIVE PLEASE HEL

2005 Toyota 4Runner

Engine Wiring problem (I think)
2005 Toyota 4Runner 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 50010 miles

I have a 4wd Toyota 4Runner 05 w/ 50K miles. I recently changed the battery in my 4Runner and ever since then, when I start the engine, it does so just fine but directly after starting it goes to a very low idle and all almost all the dashboard lights stay on.

I can't put the vehicle in Drive or any other gear, nor can I open my rear hatch or windows. I did double check that the Battery is the correct one. 875 CCA. I did pop the fuse box and there were (4) fuses bown. (2) 20 amps (radio, (1) 30 amp (towing) and (1) 10 amp " ETCS" not sure what that means. I checked all the other fuses in the box under the hood and in the cab and these were the only ones blown. I'm not sure when they were blown but I do know everything was working just fine before I changed the battery (other than the battery dying on me ittermittenly). PLEASE HELP.
4runnerprobs

Disconnecting the battery causes the computer to lose some of its memories it probably needs an idle relearning process-

Is this something I can do? Do you know where I can go to find out how to accomplish this.

I fixed the idle issue by replacing the blown fuses but the lo 4wd light is still on, and the airbag light is still on in the dashboard. I found out that the turn signals aren't working now either. Do you think replacing the Head Relay would do the trick? Is there an easy way to check the relays to see if they are working?

Thansk Rasmataz.

4runnerprobs
Check Ign1 fuse 15amp in driver side junction block

Is there an easy way to check the relays to see if they are working? Easy way isto swap it with a like one-if you trying for the turn signal flasher its a different type of relay

The turn signal flasher relay is behind lower left side of dash behind driver side junction box