REMOVAL & REPLACEMENT OF A/C BLOWER F

2000 Suzuki Swift

Interior problem
2000 Suzuki Swift 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 55,000 miles

I recently purchased this vehicle. When my mechanic refilled the A/C, he discovered that the fan {speed} control for the A/C and heater fan only works on the highest speed. Since the fan control controls whether or not the the A/C is working, it will be necessary to replace the fan control module. It has already been ordered and was reasonably priced. I need to know how to dismantle that portion of the dash which must be removed in order to replace the defective unit. Neither the local library nor the parts stores have that information. Please give me some info. Thanks
Sespooche

My software doesnt show a"fan control module", it shows an A/C Amplifier (see pic) and a blower motor resistor, which is what it sounds like is bad on your vehicle.The amplifier is right on the front of the HVAC plenum behind glove box and should be easily accessible.The resistor is mounted next to the blower motor on the HVAC housing

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/1639_suzuki_1.jpg

Jack42